How to Safely Travel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic
Are you contemplating on whether to cancel your planned trip due to the coronavirus pandemic? Thinking of the losses you would incur? How would you feel if you can travel safely with our Travel Tips amid coronavirus pandemic without risk of getting infected with the virus? This piece would provide an insight into some of the effect travel tips amid coronavirus pandemic.
Earlier this year 2020 everything seems to be on hold due to the spread of this coronavirus also known as COVID19. Movement of all kinds have been restricted due to the rate at which the virus spreads, researchers from all nooks and crannies of the world have been working around the clock indefatigably just to produce a vaccine that could eradicate the virus but all their effort is to no avail currently; when there is life there is hope.
Ban on travel (local and international) has been lifted, most people were forced to reschedule their travel due to this pandemic; they still they have to embark on their journey as planned earlier; yet worries about their safety; for this reason, I took it upon myself to enlighten us on how to stay safe and protect ourselves while traveling; as we all know that “prevention is better than cure” and “health is wealth”. The world is not yet safe; if your trip is less urgent stay back at home and be safe.
Stay safe and protect yourself and others with these Travel Tips amid coronavirus pandemic
Most of the health organizations such as WHO, CDC, NCDC, and others have given us guidelines to follow while traveling but only a few have access to such information, the guidelines are as follows;
- Firstly, maintain personal hygiene, as said in the bible cleanliness is next to godliness
- Pack cleaning materials such as alcohol-based sanitizers, medicated soaps, clean towels, tissue papers, and disposable gloves.
- Make sure to prepare your own meal for the trip and package it in an air-tight plastic bag
- Maintain social distancing of about 3-6ft apart from the next person beside you because you can easily be infected by a single touch from an infected person or body fluids oozing out from such person
- Avoid crowded means of transport because it will be very difficult to maintain social distancing
- Always put on a clean face mask this would protect you from exogenous pathogens
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and always cover cough and sneezes
- Always clean your hand with alcohol-based sanitizer after using the bathroom, before eating and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose
- Wash your hands with soap under running water for at least 20 seconds
- Make sure you clean your seat and other surfaces you might make contact with
- Consider handling your own bags and luggage by yourself during pickup and drop-off
- Check-in with the local health care center on coronavirus restrictions this might vary from places to places to avoid story that touches.
If you strictly adhere to the above-listed guidelines; I assure you that there is no cause for alarm regarding your health status.
Like this article? Do not forget to share it!!!
Sharing is Love ❤️