Here’s What No One Tells You About Business Travel Tips
The journey through this COVID19 outbreak hasn’t been smooth in any part of the world. But at the long run, the situation has gotten a lot much better compared to the first quarter of the year. The curve is not flattening, hopefully, we’ll get there before the year runs out. The beacon of light on the situation has made a lot of countries to ease the lockdown. Due to the extremity of this situation, many countries have shut down the movement of all kinds. Nevertheless, you might have a business trip to attend to urgently but you still have an unanswered question that lingers in your mind “is the world safe yet” to me I’d say the world is safe somewhat if we can go by the do’s and don’t given to us by health organizations. These are some business travel tips;
- Book for early tickets to avoid traffic or any other delay. One advantage of this is that you would have the privilege to chose a seat that will be convenient for you.
- Make copies of important documents such as driver’s license, passports and any other document you feel it crucial, should I case you lose your luggage
- Pack and arrange things you need for the business trip such as clothing, beddings, electronic gadgets, toiletries, snacks and important documents.
- Check-in with a doctor to know your health status before embarking on your business trip.
- Maintain personal hygiene
- Always maintain 3-6ft distances with the next person to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Always put on a facemask
- Cover your mouth while sneezing or coughing.
- Always make sure to take a reasonable amount of water
- Avoided crowded places
- Avoid any kind of pleasantries that has to do with direct body contact such as hugging, handshakes, pecking, etc.
- Wash your hands frequently with medicated soap better still use hand sanitizer
- Check-in with an approved health care center when you get to your destination.
Ways to stay safe stay in your lodge
At times we find ourselves in the midst of nowhere, where we have no one we are familiar with during business trip, so our next best option is to check-in a hotel for couples of days we’d spend and it is very important we stay safe by following the below tips as part of our business travel tips:
- Wash your hands with medicated soap thoroughly with clean water or used hands sanitisers once you’ve checked in
- Disinfect and clean often-used surfaces such as switches, door handles, room service telephones, remote controls, shower taps, etc.
- If you have your own beddings put away the ones you found there or you demand new beddings
- Always maintain a social distancing with room service personnel
If you strictly adhere to these tips you have absolutely nothing to worry about during your business trip, there is an adage that says “prevention is better than cure” so, protect yourself from others because some are asymptomatic to COVID19.
Like this article? Do not forget to share it!!!
Sharing is Love ❤️